Monday 19 April 2010

yummy goodness.

my favourite breakfast is inexpensive, easy to prepare, full of goodness and extremely yummy! i mix some porridge oats with a little soya milk and a scoop of frozen berries then pop it in the microwave for 2-3 min and dada! (sometimes i add, nuts and seeds, dried fruit and honey too for extra goodness)

i alternate this every other morning with poached or boiled egg and rye toast. granted there days when i am not feeling well enough and breakfast doesn't happen at all, however i try and make sure i eat something (maybe some fruit or an oatcake etc) after all it is remember - the most important meal of the day!
what do you eat for breakfast?

1 comment:

  1. The most important meal of the day, I know! I use to heat some butter and ginger and add a chopped apple and banana slices which I then lightly braise and then I add a little cinnamon and honey. I have to eat something warm in the mornings, especially when the fibro shows its not-so-nice face.

    ReplyDelete